Program, Planning and Development
The Program Planning Development Branch performs the following functions:
- develops, in conjunction with the Statewide Council for Vocational Rehabilitation, the annual state plan that is required by the Rehabilitation Services Administration;
- develops and monitors the agency's strategic plan;
- develops new and innovative programs;
- evaluates agency programs;
- acts as liaison to the Statewide Council for Vocational Rehabilitation and the Statewide Council for Independent Living;
- provides staff support for the Kentucky Assistive Technology Loan Corporation;
- administers the Migrant and seasonal farmworkers with Disabilities Employment Project, a five-year grant from the Rehabilitation Services Administration;
- develops and maintains agency Internet websites.
The branch consists of a branch manager, one program administrator, two administrative specialists and a part-time assistant.